G2E’s Elevate is setting the industry bar for gaming professional education. To better-serve our attendees, we convened a panel of experts to share the challenges that many of us face today. Here is what you’ll find new this year…
To help shape this year’s Education Sessions we collected feedback directly from our G2E attendees, asking them simply, what do you expect to takeaway from the sessions? Here is what they had to say…
"Provide us education that will result in two things…"
- Provide new industry content that will help each of us reach our individual career goals and
- Show us the details into strategies, insights and tools needed that will help drive our business outcomes
Here is how G2E responded – Our goal is to set the industry bar on professional gaming education
- G2E content - carefully developed by industry leading gaming experts and rigorously being tested to meet the core objectives of our attendees feedback summarized above
- Peer networking – unlike any other event, you will have the opportunity to connect with 1,000’s of industry leading professionals from all over the globe to share learnings, pains and solutions
- One-stop shop- combined with the Expo Hall and the Integrated Resort Experience; G2E has created a one-stop shop for education, innovation and solutions/products necessary to help drive your business outcomes.
Hear firsthand on what G2E can do for you
Colleen Birch: "Something for Everyone"
Michael Massari: "New to Gaming"
View G2E Education Sessions
How to Communicate the Value of Attending G2E
We understand that training and conference budgets have been cut back at many organizations. Here are several tips to help you validate your request to attend G2E
- Focus on what you will specifically bring back to the facility as return on investment.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your staff in order to share what you have learned so that others may benefit from your attendance.
- Share the presentation materials with your colleagues.
- Have a plan for who will cover your workload while you are attending the conference.
- Offer to share a room with a colleague to reduce hotel costs.
G2E has the training and networking opportunities you need to succeed, but you have to attend to take advantage of them. Start with our mock-up written proposal letter that you can customize to justify your time away from the office.
Download Proposal Letter