Are you prepared to select your booth for G2E 2017?
In conjunction with the AGA and AGEM we are going back to a traditional space draw. G2E exhibitors are eligible to select their booth location for next year's event before the show Tuesday, September 13 – Friday, September 16, 2016. Details on the selection process can be found below. Please contact your sales representative for additional information.
Step 1—Review the G2E 2017 Space-Draw Priority Points and Rules and Regulations.
Step 2—Review the call-in schedule and locate your company name to find out your day and time to call in.
Step 3—Review the G2E 2017 floor plan for desired locations. Please be prepared with more than one booth choice in order to maintain the Space-Draw schedule.
- View the 2017 live Floor Plan
PLEASE NOTE THE 2017 FLOOR PLAN IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Please be aware of height restrictions and move-in/move-out times in various zones prior to selecting space. If you are unsure of this information please contact your sales representative.
If you are having trouble opening the floor plan you must download JAVA at www.java.com.
Step 4—Download the G2E 2017 Application and Licensing Agreement and Pricing Information.
Step 5—Fill out the G2E 2017 Application & Licensing Agreement
Step 6—Sign and return your contract with a 30% deposit.
- Credit Card: www.reedepay.com
- Please use 049415 for your invoice number. Ask your G2E representative for your Customer ID # if you do not know it.
- If mailing a company check please send to:
Global Gaming Expo 2017
c/o RELX Inc. dba Reed Exhibitions
P.O. Box 9599
New York, NY 10087-4599
TAX ID #52-1471842