Online press registration is closed. To register for a G2E press badge, please visit the Press Office, Bassano 2701.
If you’d like to modify or view your existing registration, please click here.
Please Note: There is no audio or videotaping allowed during G2E conference sessions. If you are planning to bring a camera crew to shoot video on the G2E show floor or other events, you must check in at the G2E Press Office, Bassano 2701, and be escorted by a G2E Press Representative. Anyone who attempts to shoot video on the show floor and is not accompanied by a G2E Press Representative will be escorted off the premises.
Important: Credentials will not be issued until editorial status is confirmed. Also note that press credentials will not be mailed—you may pick them up in the G2E Press Office when you arrive. Freelance Journalists will only be granted press credentials with a letter of assignment supplied from the publication that has commissioned service PRIOR TO THE EVENT. Media who registered as press for G2E 2012 must still follow appropriate registration procedures for G2E 2013. No persons under the age of 18 will be allowed in the Press Office.
- Cell phone cameras, point-and-shoot cameras, consumer grade digital SLRs, and tablets with camera are permitted on the show floor. Individuals may take pictures if they are on the public pathways. If someone enters a vendor's booth, he or she should ask a booth representative before photographing any of the products.
- Cell phone camera, point-and-shoot cameras, consumer grade digital SLRs and tablets with cameras are permitted during the keynote sessions and conferences.
- Trade publications that are taking photographs during the show for their readers must have a sticker placed on their media badge that reads "Official G2E Pub". These publication photographers do not need to be accompanied to the show floor.
- Daily news photographers are to be escorted to the show floor.
- Cell phone video cameras, camcorders, tablets with video capabilities and small recording devices (like the Flip) are permitted on the show floor. Individuals may take video if they are on the common pathways. If someone enters a vendor's booth, he or she should ask a booth representative before photographing any of the products.
- Television cameras must be accompanied to the show floor by a member of the pressroom staff.
- Videographers hired by exhibitors are permitted in the booths of their clients. They may film their client's products only and are discouraged from filming nearby booths. These videographers may not film from public pathways.
- Video crews from publications or other media outlets must register in the pressroom and must be accompanied by a member of the pressroom staff. The press room staff will attempt to obtain a shoot schedule from the crew and an estimated time on site.
- Video of any kind is prohibited during the conference sessions and keynote addresses.