G2E News: The Countdown is On
With less than 50 days until October 10, Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2022 is just around the corner and is shaping up to be an amazing event.
From forward-thinking education sessions led by industry thought leaders to new technology and product launches, you will leave G2E with actionable insights to drive your organization forward.
This year’s education program features more than 70 sessions across nine tracks covering the future of gaming, the business of sports betting, the finance and investments landscape, tribal government gaming, what’s next in iGaming, digital payments and cryptocurrency, and more. Here are some highlights:
- The Sports Betting Playbook – Exploring the Habits of Women Consumers in Sports Betting
- The Path Forward: Digital Payments and Cryptocurrency – What Players Want in Digital Payments
- Business Beyond the Casino Floor – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Creating a Culture, Not Just a Program
- The Future of Gaming – Entertainment and the Fan Experience, What’s Next?
- The International Perspective – So You Want to Expand Overseas?
View the preliminary schedule here and make sure to check back soon as more sessions are continually being added.
This year’s show reflects the industry’s growth through its diverse exhibitors and show activations. Explore the latest gaming technologies and solutions with more than 250 exhibiting companies from around the world, all in one place.
With so many things happening in one place, it can be a little overwhelming to figure out what to do first. Fortunately, there is an easy solution. Take our short, interactive quiz to create a personalized agenda for this year’s event and make sure to check out our easy-to-follow roadmap for planning your G2E experience as well!
If you haven't registered yet, don’t worry! You can register here to join the global gaming community at G2E 2022 in Las Vegas from October 10-13 (Education: October 10-13 | Expo Hall: October 11-13) at The Venetian Expo.