August 06, 2019
Can’t-Miss Industry Event Unveils Event Theme of “Disruption”
LAS VEGAS — Embracing the constantly evolving gaming landscape, Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2019 will offer a dynamic lineup of disruptive voices, including Tuesday’s keynote speaker, Scott Stratten, a top marketing influencer and president of UnMarketing. G2E, the world’s premier international gaming trade show presented by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and organized by Reed Exhibitions, will be held from Oct. 14-17 (Education: Oct. 14-17 | Expo Hall: Oct. 15-17) at the Las Vegas Sands Expo & Convention Center.
“Scott Stratten’s unconventional lessons on ‘UnMarketing’ are crucial to share at G2E, particularly during our current evolution in customer engagement and expectations given the influence of technology on traditional marketing,” said Allie Barth, AGA’s vice president of industry relations.
“We are excited to hear from Scott as he brings his ideas to the G2E Special Events Stage on how the gaming industry can think differently about interacting with the customers who matter most, about everything from world-class guest experiences to entertainment on and off casino floors,” said Korbi Carrison, G2E event director.
In his keynote address, Stratten will present strategies and insights from a business leadership perspective and drawing from his experience as a longtime patron of the gaming industry. Stratten is co-host of UnPodcast and author of five best-selling books, including UnMarketing: Everything Has Changed and Nothing is Different. He ran one of the most successful viral video agencies in the world and now assists companies like Walmart, Pepsi and IBM in navigating the landscape of business disruption.
In addition to his keynote address Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 9 a.m., Stratten will offer a second session titled, UnMarketing: A Follow Up Q&A Tuesday, Oct. 15, from 3 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Notable disruption-themed sessions in G2E’s education offerings include:
- Artificial Intelligence on the Slot Floor: Optimizing Slot Mix and Product Placement to Maximize Win
- Dr. Stasi Baran, COO, nQube Data Science
- Jason Fiege, CEO, nQube Data Science
- Pat Owens, EGD/Slot Manager, Elwha River Casino
- Pechanga Case Study: A Disruptive Technology
- Stuart Kerr, Chief Data Scientist, Pechanga Resort Casino
- Angie Litchy, Chief Innovation Officer, Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures (MLCV)
- Applications for Virtual Reality in Gaming (Innovation Lab)
- Christopher Crescitelli, Founder/CEO, Dreamland/VR Arcade
- Mobile First Player & Guest Experience: Transforming the Operations of a Casino Resort
- Craig Duncan, Chief Revenue Officer, Venuetize
- Brian Uran, Vice President of Loyalty Marketing, Live! Casino Hotel
- Tony Williams, Co-Founder & Inventor, JACK Entertainment IP- GT Connect
- Michael Paulos, COO, Engaged Nation (Moderator)
A high-resolution image of Stratten is available upon request.
About Global Gaming Expo
Global Gaming Expo (G2E), the largest gathering of global, commercial and tribal gaming professionals in North America, showcases the latest developments in gaming technology and features new educational content that is fast-paced and actionable. Attendees will experience firsthand the new products and innovative technologies showcased on the expo floor. G2E has everything you need for your casino floor and across your entire operation—from traditional casino fare to non-gaming amenities and digital products—G2E is where business growth is accelerated.
The American Gaming Association is the premier national trade group representing the $261 billion U.S. casino industry, which supports 1.8 million jobs nationwide. AGA members include commercial and tribal casino operators, suppliers and other entities affiliated with the gaming industry. It is the mission of the AGA to achieve sound policies and regulations consistent with casino gaming’s modern appeal and vast economic contributions.